Wednesday 29 August 2012

The Pretender...

Last night I dreamed I was at an old funfair.  Adrian said, 'This way' and I realised we were climbing up the wooden tracks of the runaway train ride. 'Is this a good idea?' I thought, but didn't say. 'The bends are blind and what if a train comes down?'  But the tracks were old and worn.  And no train came and we came to a break in the track, an opening out, and people looked at us as if we were mad and someone said, 'And why on earth would you do that?' And I shook my head and shrugged and silently agreed.

And the last few weeks, I have had this song running through my head which I can't stop. In fact, I got up even earlier than usual this morning to steal James' headphones so I could listen to it, to see if it is how I remember. But seems even his headphones don't work in my PC now. You gotta laugh, huh?  You gotta laugh.

Anyhow, you can hear it even if I can't. Can't you?  :-)

5 comments:

Young at Heart said...

The funfair in Tibidabo, Barcelona, was like being in a dream of a bygone era....the haunted hotel 'ride' a total nightmare....but all quite brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Witch re-minds me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILQMwcKXP7M&feature=related

Exmoorjane said...

@YaH - didn't find the funfair in Barcelona...just the zoo. :)

@Everything - your rite. :)

Exmoorjane said...

Son has just come in and said: 'You know, if you had turned up the volume you might have been able to hear.' Then paused and ruffled my hair...'You daft numpty.'

Out of the mouths... :)

Exmoorjane said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS8nudsRxNs