|Yes, yes, I know this isn't Israel...but desert, camels right?|
‘Would you like to come to Israel?’
Say what? I read it again.
|Tel Aviv beach - so, no pressure then?!|
So, I'm off at the end of the month. Then I found out on Twitter that RosieScribble was going too and we got to thinking. Neither of us has a stitch to wear. I figure we need a wishlist…hey, maybe some smart companies or PRs could even pitch in here... Nothing ventured, eh?... and boy, we give damn good social media! Here we go:
1. Swimsuit. We're going to be frolicking in the waves on the beaches at Tel Aviv which, from YouTube, look pretty amazing. We'll have stiff competition from sickeningly gorgeous teens but, hey, we're goddesses, right? There's even a swimsuit named after us at Figleaves.
|The "Goddess" - ho hum.|
2. Handbag. Mine is a sad, torn and frayed thing. Yup, I have just the one. Contrary to popular belief on the part of men, not all women have a wardrobe full of handbags. Now, I'm not being greedy or anything; don't mind a bargain. Have my eye on this little number from the Mulberry outlet store. What you reckon? 78% off??! Still can't afford it though. :(
3. Sunglasses. Rosie stipulated this. I have "vintage" Raybans bought from Miami airport on an aeon-ago press trip to the Bahamas. But if she thinks we need new, we need new. Rosie likes Burberry, but I rather fancy these D&G aviators from Sunglass Hut.
4. Tops, cropped jeans, t-shirts. Boden would work for this. And, oh my, do I love these clog sandals... Just sayin'...
5. A jaunty hat. I have thick hair so it needs to be roomy... Have my eye on one in the Joe Browns catalogue - a snip at £12.95
Now then. What are we missing? Ideas? Thoughts? Offers?
Oh, and if you want to follow our *journey* (so far our Twitter conversations are getting well out of hand) follow Rosie as well as me... she's @RosieScribble on Twitter and you can find her blog here I hasten to add that she is a *pukka* sensible grown-up "parent blogger" - unlike yours truly. ;)